"Vivimos al borde del sentido."

7.23.2015

Abandonment. July 23d, 2015. (12.02pm)

Well I've been abandoned so many times, is no news I'm being abandoned again, you know.
It's like, dude?! How many times can someone leave me? Well, I assure you.
More than once.

Turns out nobody respects my personality here because I love silence, because I don't talk while eating, because I sleep late, because I like to be alone sometimes, band especially because I say what I like and what I don't. I show what I feel.
When I don't like something I say it, I believe that's the best way of relating with others.
Honesty.

I'm tired of the victim, she only remembers the bad stuff, I wouldn't be surprise if she starts talking shit about me when I leave, that's her thing.

All I feel right now, while remembering all those times they kicked me out, when they got mad cause I told them the truth, and all those fucking times when they left me to myself, is that I shouldn't have ever been born.
And the she tells me: 'You were oh, so planned, you were a happy child, you had so many toys and we went to so many places..."
If that's what happiness is, then I don't want to be happy, either that or I wasn't happy and of course, you had no idea because in these 21 years, you have no idea what's going on inside me, all you think is that I'm angry all the time.
I wouldn't be surprise if you saw me crying and asked me why I am angry.

"I should not have been born".

Because I have no reason to live, all I have is me, and that is pretty lonely, even to me.

And well, how can I have anyone else if everybody left, and only the ones that HAD to stay, stayed. I wish they all left at their time,
so I wouldn't have survived.
I wish I died.
I wish I was never born.
I wish I was never born.
I wish I was never born.
I wish I was never born.
I wish I was never born.
I wish I was never born.
I wish I was never born.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario