"Vivimos al borde del sentido."

8.31.2014

Please stop this noise.

Today is one of those days in which I look right into the eyes of my reflection in the mirror and cannot help but wonder, who is that?

Today is one of those days in which I do not recognize myself, is like if somebody else was trying to control my brain, and we were fighting the whole time to find peace, or death, for one or the other. And when the intruder leaves, I regret everything I said, I feel guilty for the actions I let him do, the things he said, and it is awful to apologize for something you did not do, but I care too much not to.

He always hurts the ones I love the most.

I am full of anger, full of guilt and full of tiredness. I am going out for a ride, to see if it makes it easier to embrace this afterwards.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario