"Vivimos al borde del sentido."

12.18.2016

Some Deep Shit (importado del wordpress)

Life is meaningless and nothing is worth a damn fucking shit.
You are here to learn how you should be, you go to school to learn what you should learn, so that you can go to college to learn more useless crap, so that you can become a slave of society, working the rest of your life, struggling to get food to survive, while there are assholes who are lucky enough to be born rich and do nothing and have a lot of food and they won't even share it!
There's nothing else, that's life, and then you die.


I don't want to live my life like that, I can't do it, and nobody should. NOBODY SHOULD!
But you are there thinking that's how life is and all that settled crap, thinking you want a house, a family and food, talking about what's wrong and what's right and for fucks sake!! IT IS NOT! THAT IS ALL A FUCKING INVENTION!
Let's talk about facts:
You are born randomly, you are a just one more person, you are here just like animals or insects are, you mean nothing more than any other, you mean nothing less either. You do not have a divine purpose, you do not have to work your entire life to survive, the way we live is made up, not natural or normal, you are not more than any animal, insect, plant or any other being, we are all the same, YOU DIE, WE ALL DIE AT THE END; WE ALL DIE ALONE AT THE END.


And if we all die, and we are all born, and we are all the same, why the fuck do we still do stupid things like letting religion separate us, or letting money kill us, or killing other animals, or FUCK! OR LIVING AS WE ARE TOLD TO LIVE!!


We, the workers are way more than the rich, and if the military and the cops and all the poor people hired by the rich ones to defend them, understood that, WE COULD CHANGE THIS GODFORSAKEN WAY OF LIVING. 


I've been feeling like shit for quite a while now, it is not that I have a mental disease, I do not have depression, I am not sick. I just think, and I just don't find anything good in life, the fact of being alive is a curse to me, cause I'm doomed to think too much, I'm doomed to never care enough for anyone, I'm doomed to be the one who contains everybody but nobody has ever contained me, and so I shut down years ago, when I had to contain my mother, when I realize what money was and what it meant, and that was at the age of 10, worried about money and emotion, and my father left. That was the moment I started, without thinking about it, being the emotional rock and the economical rock, not because I brought money home or anything, but I was and still am worried about money, and that was the time I shut down completely from everything and everyone.
I went away, coming back:
I am doomed to think, and thinking I realized life has no meaning, and nothing is worth a damn fucking shit.
​​

Do you want to know more? Do you want to convince me otherwise? I'd be glad to start a conversation, just let me know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario